Millennial Restoration’s construction process is categorized into 3 main steps.
Debris removal and protection phase, which includes the following:
- Stage materials in your driveway (or similar location)
- Cover/protect all landscaping and outdoor furniture
- Remove existing roofing materials down to the decking, which includes removing/stripping all existing felt down to the plywood
- Daily job site clean-up
Build back and ventilation, which includes the following:
- Apply new underlayment’s, according to the manufacturer’s specs
- Replace flashing
- Install ice and water shield
- Install new shingles
- Perform ventilation calculations
- Ensure ventilation is balanced, according the manufacturer’s specs
- Clean the job site daily
Completion and inspection, including:
- Pre-construction attic inspection
- Post-construction attic inspection
- Quality control/final Millennial inspection
- Final property clean-up/ Magnetic sweep
We only work with the best materials available and provide a 3 year guarantee on all labor.
We never compromise quality for time and give our clients realistic schedules that accommodate their lives. I strive for honest customer service, so contracts are only paid in full when the finished
work is to your complete satisfaction.